Southern Softies

Go down

Southern Softies

Post  GEEZER on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 am

Aye Aye Fellow Fans,

What did you think of last nights game ? A bit disjointed I thought , but maybe , the "three points" are really what it was all about, still think Jenas is a waste of space and I think " Arry would be better served with Modric in the middle and Jenas in row Z.
Now whats for lunch on Sunday , any chance of a carry out , to take , to watch the Mighty Totenham Hotspur humble Salford rangers (I think they need taking down a peg or two ) "we want to win all five" garbage, should be just the starting point for "ARRYS" pre match talk. Although if they play like they did last night, we will get hit for six. Let's hope Arry really has something over "The Red Nose One"

Good luck to All.

Geezer

PS One down two to go, lets win the lot (Now where is ferdinands phone number affraid ? )

GEEZER

View user profile http://GeezerNo8TheLane@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Southern Softies

Post  2 Chew on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 am

Not the best game we'll ever see, but the 3 points is the main thing. Hard to play nice football when we're scrapping away at the foot of the table.

Wilson's the daddy
2 Chew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gixer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm

well i think that goalies position is jinxed,i was crapping it every time that ball was thrown into the box.
was a shite game monday,played better 2nd half,and well deserved to win.i think jenas puts in alot of hard work,but never at the forefront of it,unlike my new hero wilson,he is going to be a monster for us

I hear that some people arnt happy with us paying to have food on sunday,why wasnt it said when i brought it up at the meeting.

but i reckon a carling cup would be nice for sunday lunch.bring on those mancs
gixer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down