South Dorset Spurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crouch & Vieira?

3 posters

Go down

Crouch & Vieira? Empty Crouch & Vieira?

Post  SignSandraRedknapp Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 am

WTF is going on with all these bad bad players were trying to sign!? Id rather keep the squad we have, perhaps minus a right back or two now weve signed another. Seriously though why are we trying to sign Arsenals old captain! Ahhhhhhhh Forgetting the scum link for now the guys too old and past it, Arsene got the best out the guy and sold him on 3 years later the best he would do for us is muck out the shitters after Wilson has blocked the U-Bend. Will be keen to see how Pav gets on this season after having a rest and we cant use this burnt out excuse for his overall lack of ability now. On the brighter side Defoe looks quite sharp from what ive seen in pre season, although Barcelona gave us a real lession in passing and moving. Looking forward to the new season I just hope for all my seasons hating the guy with a passion that we line up without a certain frenchman in our squad!
SignSandraRedknapp
SignSandraRedknapp

Back to top Go down

Crouch & Vieira? Empty Re: Crouch & Vieira?

Post  gixer Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:59 pm

i see youve remembered ya password then son.

crouch will be an improvement on bent,and he does score some goals,he has a decent record for england, and he scored a fair few at scouse land,when he finally scored,and when he played.

the frenchman,he might do a job, he might not,but if its a free,it must be worth a punt
gixer
gixer

Back to top Go down

Post  gixer Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:50 am

could the x scum captain be going back to the scum???i wouldnt be that bothered if he did,they have majour other issues,like all there players going to city Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
gixer
gixer

Back to top Go down

Post  2 Chew Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:04 am

Malteser head is years past his best, should steer well clear
2 Chew
2 Chew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum